W ith the evidence increasingly weighing in against amyloid beta as the best solo target for Alzheimer’s, a startup out of San Francisco has identified a brand new target and now has a $76 million B round to put it through its first proof-of-concept study.
- Cortexyme to Present at 4th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference on November 30th
- Cortexyme’s Atuzaginstat Slowed Cognitive Decline in Participants with Alzheimer’s Disease and P. Gingivalis Infection in Phase 2/3 GAIN Trial: Additional Top-line Data Presented at CTAD 2021
- Cortexyme to Present Additional Top-line GAIN Trial Results and Analysis at CTAD 2021 on November 11th
- Cortexyme Reports GAIN Trial Data Demonstrated Relationship Between Reduction of P. gingivalis Infection and Slowing of Alzheimer’s Disease Progression
- Cortexyme to Present Results from the GAIN Trial: A Phase 2/3 Study of Atuzaginstat in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease at CTAD 2021